Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Random Thoughts XXXV

My second day in Labour room.... hmm... long time did not update my blog dy....

That night, was our First year anniversary.. I had planned for a while where to go and what to buy for her... after giving much thought, i remember that i told her that "Luna Bar" in KL is a nice and beautiful place to go.. So I decided to spend some of my time doing some online research to see how is that place...

After deciding that that is the place to go, I am now in a big dilemma... What to buy for my dear?? hmm... after giving much thought, I decided to buy a pair of rings and gave one to her as a token of love... I went to a jewellery shop, searching for the right ring... i searched and searched for about an hour... then i found the "2" rings and then i also decided to change the size of both rings... the bigger one, i make it bigger as my finger are too big... and the smaller one, i make it smaller... But one problem popped out at this moment... I dunno the size of my dear's finger... zzz... so i decided to guess... squeezing my brain juice and moving all the gears in my brain, i tried to figure out how big my dear dear's finger is... and at last i decided to make it size 10... and besides that, on my ring, i carved her initial which is "YL" and hers with my initial,"WH"... then i went to the next stop... muahahahaha...

remembering she told me that our anniversary celebration she would like to have flowers... So I went to the florist and ask whether fresh roses is available on that day of 29th January and the florist told me,"yes"!! then i asked,"so i no need to book flowers for that day right?? can walk in and get a bouquet straight away right??" and she answered me,"yes" happily, i started off planning how that night will go...


finally, the day came... 29th of January, 2013 came to me... that day was my post night shift... hahahahaha... felt a bit tired after the shift ends... but thinking that i will be celebrating our first anniversary, all my mitochondrion in my body started working at the max rate to produce energy!!~~ hahahahahahaha... so that day, i went to the jewellery shop to get the rings and then i went to the florist to get a bouquet of roses... but before i went to get the roses, of course i did some research on the number of roses and the colour of roses and their meaning... and this is what i found:

-Red
Sincere Love & Respect, Courage & Passion

Send red roses to convey the message of your passionate love for that someone; saying "I love you"

- Pink
Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.

Send deep pink roses to show your appreciation & gratitude; saying "Thank you" Send light pink roses to convey admiration and sympathy

- Yellow
In the Victorian times, yellow roses meant jealousy. But today, they signify friendship, joy, gladness and freedom, the promise of a new beginning.

Send yellow roses to brighten up someone's day; to congratulate your friends and loved ones during Joyous occasions.

- White
Spiritual love & Purity, the rose of confession, the bridal rose; "You are heavenly", "I am worthy of you"

Commonly used as traditional bridal bouquet during weddings to symbolize a happy love. You can nevertheless use them to convey the message of "You are heavenly, I miss you"

- Lavender
Love at first sight and enchantment

Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.

- Orange
Passionate desire, pure enthusiasm and fascination

An excellent choice for a new relationship that you wish to pursue further. It can nevertheless also be referring to a new business partnership.

and the numbers:

- 1 Rose
Love at the first sight; you are the one

- 2 Roses
Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another

- 3 Roses
I love you

- 6 Roses
I wanna be yours

- 7 Roses
I'm infatuated with you

- 9 Roses
An Eternal love, together as long as we live

- 10 Roses You are perfect
- 11 Roses You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
- 12 Roses Be my steady
- 13 Roses Secret Admirer
- 15 Roses I am truly sorry, please forgive me
- 20 Roses Believe me, I am sincere towards you
- 21 Roses I am devoted to you
- 24 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
- 33 Roses Saying "I love you" with great affection
- 36 Roses I will remember our romantic moments
- 40 Roses My love for you is genuine
- 50 Roses Regretless love, this is
- 99 Roses I will love you for as long as I live
- 100 Roses Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
- 101 Roses You are my one and only love
- 108 Roses Please marry me!
- 365 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday
- 999 Roses Everlasting and Eternal love

I bought 3 red roses, which means, I LOVE YOU...


then after preparing the things, of course is the main character... i need to go to hospital serdang to fetch my darling!!~~ hahahahahahaha... but first and foremost, i need to hide the flowers and the rings... i am really stupid as i hide the flowers in my bag and luckily the flowers din go "KABOOSH!!" as i really really held my bag carefully... huhuhu...

then i waited my dear in serdang... and after she prepared herself, then we were off the LUNA BAR our destination... hahahahaha... but on the way there, we stopped at the Thean Hou Temple and pray before we headed to the next destination...

after turning turning around KL, which is very very unfamiliar to me... but in the end, we reached the destinations without failing... hahahahaha...

we reached luna bar and then found out that the restaurant that i booked is just opposite luna bar... that restaurant is an amazing restaurant with very very nice design... we sat beside the window and clearly, we can see the KL tower beside us... very very very beautiful and magnificent... and the food is nice too...
then I started to pull out the surprises to my dear dear... first is the flowers... hahahahahaha... i stupidly pull it out from my bag... huhuhu.... then we started eating... and when we finished eating, i pulled out the ring and gave it to her and ask her to marry me...... she said that it is still a bit early for her to say,"yes I will marry you" but she will still take the ring and wear it...

after that, we went to luna bar and we talked while enjoying the night view there... it is really AWESOME!!~~ lolz... hahahahaha... and also with a cup of "tequilla sunrise"..

That's my anniversary celebration... with my dear laopo...

Love you laopo!!~~ muacksss..

From your stupidest laogong...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ~Somewhere Out There~
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com