Wednesday, November 21, 2012

blooooooooooooooood....

Currently posted in a neonatal ward.. been taking blood all day long as there are so many bloods to be taken.. haiz... and got home at 2315H... zzz.... physically tired...

but, your call, my dear... came at the right time... it is when i wanted to hear your voice, to comfort my tired soul... thanks laopo...

you always do things at the right time my dear... i dunno how you did that, but your timing is always right... always....

i had been very moody today... but when i received your message in ward, to ask me to call you, i was so happy that finally i can listen to your voice... your voice can always calm the monster in me without failure... hahahahahaha... because, after talking to you, my mood became so much better... hahahahahaha... thanks dear... from here onwards, i realized something again and yet again... I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU DEAR!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha....

p.s. the post and the title is irrelevant... it is that today, i had been taking blood like FOREVER!!~~ hahahahahahahaha...

love you laopo!!~~ muackssss... ;)

1 comments:

LP said...

u also always do the right thing at the right time. the most important is u entered my life at the right time when my heart started to open to others. i always wonder if u chase me earlier or later, will we still be together?? Maybe this is our fate. and our minds seem like connected. There were few times when our head accidentally hit each other just because we were trying to do same things. And sometimes, i don't know why i had a sudden feeling to call you like i can feel that your heart was needing me. Maybe we were a couple in the past life and to be continued in this life.. :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ~Somewhere Out There~
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com