Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Random thoughts

Hi... Long time no c blog....
Today working as night shift...with the mind kept on thinking of my dear....
Jz set one line, taken two blood... Haiz...

First and foremost, sorry for being late writing this post.... Hmm....
Then, there goes my flow of thought... Coming like a stream of water...





Dear, it is said that one couple can be together is either one of them owe the other one of them too much that he or she came to the present life and repay them.... But I prefer the other mode of the story which is where the couple continue loving each other from the past life till now....

My darling... I think my present life is all about you... Everything that gone through, how I met you and how the timing came at the right moment is really all wired up nicely so that we can make it for each other... Like you say, I can't imagine if I know you earlier or later and whether we will still be together....

Like you said earlier on phone, I sometimes do make a lot of mistakes... But there is always one right thing that I did... Which is choosing you as my gf... Never regretted, and never had second thought... And I knew that I really love you and vice versa... Hahahahaha... A bit narcissistic there...

My dear, I had been changing all the while for you... And I am trying to be a much more better person for you... But I can say that you had made me to a better man, and now, I couldnt afford to lose you....


Dear,
I love you... And I missed you all the time...
Muacksssss...

Work hard ya my laopo....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ~Somewhere Out There~
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com