Thursday, December 20, 2012

A letter to my dearest

Dear laopo,

Dear, you are embedded deeply in my heart dear... Every single moment when I am alone, my brain waves will start generating your images and start putting them around inside my brain...

My main purpose of writing you this is that I want you to know that I will support you no matter what choice you make...

I understand the feeling of giving up while studying... I had that feeling before... And you know what I will think about when I had that giving up feeling?? I will think of you... Think of the subway and the chocolate that you purposely bought them for me... You are the supporting pillar of mine throughout my toughest moment in life...

Thus, I really hope that you will just think of my stupid face when you feel stress.. The clown face of mine that successfully carved the smile on the frowning face of yours.. And remember, this is the time that I become the pillar of yours....

Dear...
I will be the pillar so that you can depend on..
I will be the light to bring brightness into your life..
I will be the candle to bring you light in darkness..
I will be the punching bag when you need to vent out you rage..
I will be the pillow where you can lie your tired body on..
I will be the clown to bring joy into your life..
and most important
I will stay alive so that I CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU....

Dear,
I love you dear...
May my strength and perseverance to be with you..
May my joy and love to be with you..
May my light and luck to be with you...

Love you dear...
Good luck in your exam and do not be too stress...


Love,
your stupidest laogong in the world!!~~

1 comments:

LP said...

Thanks dear. You turn my life from raining to sunny. From happy become happier. From stress become no stress. Exam getting nearer and my stress level increases until sometimes I wanted to give up. But you always reduce it and give me support at any time i need it. Dear, I really grateful to have you who changes my life. love you

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ~Somewhere Out There~
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com